We have many fighters in many weight divisions, covering all levels of ring competition. If you are interested in matching some of our fighters on your promotion, please contact us today.
We can supply fighters for domestic or international shows.
John Wayne Parr
In 2019 he retired after a long career over 3 decades. His biggest achievements are S1 Champion, King Cup, K1 Max, The Contender Asia Finalist, and CMT promoter & Champion & Australian Boxing Champion.
JWP is a 10x World Champion. He has fought at Lumpinee & Rajadamnern stadium.
After three decades John Wayne retires with a Muay Thai and boxing record of 147 fights, with 110 wins, 56 knockouts. His final fight in the ring was against the Man “Mundine” where JWP won over 10 rounds.
Born in the USA but moved to Gold Coast, Australia over 18 years ago. Angie is a Mum of 3. She is former USA champion and 2x World Champion. Co/Owner & Trainer at Boonchu Gym, Promoter of Amateur Muay Thai fights and CMT Promotion.
Angie is currently learning Jiujitsu to expand her knowledge in Martial Arts. Angie is great mentor & role model for many up & coming fighters.
Jasmine Parr is a champion in her own making. She started fighting at the young age of 8! She’s had 25 fights. Jasmine loves to teach and travel!
She’s fought in the UK 2x, Thailand 2x, and Canada.
Fight Name “Princess” Jasmine
Weight 50 kilos
Record 25 fights 18 wins 5 loss 2 draw
- Siam cup Australian title
- Siam cup international title
- Destiny title
- ICO Intercontinental title
Record 42 fights, 36 wins, 5 loss, 1 Draw, 11 Ko’s
- WPMF World champion
Lachlan Ogden Nicknamed Rocky is now fighting out of Boonchu Gym. Rocky’s fluent in Thai Language and lived in Thailand for 4 years learning from the best Sangtien Noi.
Rocky has won and fought in Lumpinee Stadium.
You will now see Rocky fighting on Asia’s biggest fight promotion One Championship.
ONE CHAMPIONSHIP Straw-weight World Championship
Nat “Thrills” Hills
Weight 48-51 kilos
Record 18 fights 16 wins, 2 loss, 1 ko
- WKBF Queensland Light Atomweight Champion (50 kg)
- WKBF East Coast Full Thai Champion (50 kg)
- MuayThai Australia- National Champion, Gold Coast 2020
- MuayThai Queensland State Champion, Gold Coast 2018
- MuayThai Australia National Champion, Gold Coast 2018
Mixed Martial Art Achievements
- MMA record: 3 wins – 5 losses
- Signed to One Championship in 2015
- Won MMA debut on the 1st ever all Women’s MMA card in Australian History ‘Brace 17′
- WBC women’s Straw-weight Championship April 3
Weight 88-95 kilos
Record 22 fights 18 wins 4 loss 6 ko’s
3 amateur boxing fights 3W 0L
- WBC Pro Heavyweight Muay Thai champion
- WKA NZ champion
- Iska South Island champion
- WKA South Island champion
- Nzmf South Island champion
- 2018-2019 number 1 ranked heavyweight in nz
Muay Thai fighter from NZ recently moved to the Gold Coast to train with John Wayne Parr. Rocky’s goals are to fight on Glory and become a World Champion.
March 13th 2020 K1 superfight NSW
Julia “Killa” Whale
Weight 75 kilos
Record 8 wins 0 loss 2 ko’s
Boxing 1 win
- WKBF Queensland Muay Thai champion
- Australian National Champion
Julia is a talented Muay Thai record and is currently undefeated. But, this year she will dedicate her training to boxing. And cross training BJJ.